8.13.2010

San Francisco



Although I shot about 1,000 photos on our trip, I will spare you the extensive slide show.  Here are just a few of my favorites moments/places from our west coast rendezvous....







I am also working on compiling a little black and white montage as well.  I am an absolute sucker for black and white photos, no matter the subject.  It is just so classic and simple and raw.  Ah!  If it weren't for the beautiful blue skies and the vibrant, ever-changing colors of the city, I would have shot all of San Francisco in black and white.  I'm glad that I didn't though, because I would have missed out on a lot of beautiful colors! 

I also used a fun little setting on my camera that let me choose one color to focus on and reverted the rest of the landscape to black and white.  It is truly beautiful.  In fact, the entire Alcatraz tour was taken on that setting and it came out CREEPY!!!  I love it!  More to come, I promise. 

Sorry this is turning into a travel/photography blog for a few days.  We will return to our regularly scheduled programming after this weekend!  :)  Lots more DIY and house-related posts to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment